Thursday, May 15, 2008

Holiday at Redang Island

Oh.. my eyes so weary... my fingers so aching... thought i wanna to write sumthin in here, but my condition wasnt allowed me to do so... so i juz upload some photos which i snapped at redang island.. unedit and very original, raw and flaw pics... not so interesting as i dreamed of... may be the wrong place to stay.. neways, the snorkeling part was so great... well, for the very first time.. i can say so.. but my snorkel was kidnapped by someone and i lost it... damn bastard! ops.. forget it... eh, i went far enuff... huhu~~ so enjoy the view... zasss~~


On the way to Pulau Redang... Took a break at Dataran Syahbandar, Nearby Pasar Payang.



This is Moving House... Like caravan.. no, its not! its a bus.. Even me, myself terengganu people, 1st time i saw it!



Redang... here i come!! Taman Laut, Pulau Pinang.



Our camping zone.. not so nice isn't it??



Sunrise @ Redang...



A walk in the morning till the end of the gulf...



Makan time for breakfast... Nasi Goreng, Mee hun and sandwich! And the next day, we got only crackers for breakfast.. muahaha~~




Snorkeling time... the coral was so amazing.. the water so clear as a crytal... but the water so salty. yucks!! (sebab tak tau berenang... muahaha~~ x tau la brape liter tertelan air laut..)



Sun down at jetty...



daa~~ dh pulang... sireh pulang ke gagang.


So, after that, we headed to Pasar Payang for shopping.. but im not! then the journey continues... and i dropped at my house to continue my holiday... huhu~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoho..happy holidays!

Guyd@Costa said...

who's hanep??? may i know plz...