Sunday, May 25, 2008

2nd... is the 1st Loser

Loser by archipirata

MY FRIEND A.K.A MY DESKMATE ONCE SAID TO ME, "SECOND place is the first loser". and i told him I don't get it! why 2nd place must be the loser... he just one step away from the first... almost winner, just not yet! then he looked and asked me cynically, "Who's the 1st person went to moon?", with no doubt, i said, "Neil Armstrong.. but why?" He didn't answer my question but asked me again with smirk on his face, "who's the second?", huh, how the bloody hell i know who! Frankly I answered, "I have no idea.. dunnoo who, you know?"... "i dunno either... ", He replied.. "Who interest to know the second and so on.. no one", confidently he added. Arghh.. he got me.. i know he fooled me around. but he got the point there.. huhu~~ Then he drew sumthin and showed to me and explained it.. its triangle shape.. or much more like pyramid system of nutrient.. the top one is the very first, the winner, the championship, the leader or whatever you called it... goes to second one and so on... and why the second is the first loser? from the stupid figure, the second was directly below to the first place... so thats why second was considered as the first loser... the highest loser of all... wahaha~~ what an idiot theory...

But until today... i like that theory.. its cool, and i like the second place too.. each one has it own reason... but i will told the second one which is being the loser... huhu~~

for me, nothing wrong being the 2nd, i dont really care if im always in the second place.. well im pretty much like to be in the second place.. not mean i like to be a loser.. well, im the big L after all.. hahaha~~ again, second place or third place doesn't matter anymore.. really. there goes for the first place too.. i like too stay low... with no one know me or remember me.. or if you do.. juz ignore me.. huhu~~ thats must be lonely world.. and peace! i love that kind of world. and i cant imagine if i stand in the middle of hundred peoples with a lot of smells, a lot of talking, a lot of behaviors and so on... even with a few questions already made me suffocating and uncomfortable... geez.. can u shut your face! i need my space...

"Ask me no questions, and i will tell you no lie." i kinda like this quote, and its true you know... and i believe so, coz i did! not mean i like to lie.. no absolutely not.. and i hate when i told a lay.. my body always get shiver a little bit and make me look like a fool..

But dun get me wrong, i need people to talk to.. so i love to make some friends.. many is way too much for me.. hehe~~ some is enuff and perfect. that would be lovely. but close friend too bad either... may be i choose the distant one to moderate one.. haha~~ whats wrong with me?? Arghh, it must be my knuckle head! but did you ever think, what happen if your close friend, very very close one, stab your back or used you for his own good? ooo that must be hard.. terrible thing. i dont want that, but that is what always happen.. its hurt so bad.. trust me, you dont want to feel it..
.
.
.
.
.
actually.. im talkin about sumthin else.... not related at all to the topic.. my head got a little bit distorted. but the point is, i like to stay low and and i love my friend..

and whos gonna be a loser if everyone wanna be the 1st?? its impossible rite? people say Life is a race... you dont walk but run... run and run... then you got tired... cramp.. and you fall.. lastly, the walkin one catch up and cutting out off him... and be the winner. and he said, life is unfair... but no one care. pain. vain. and rain... hahaha~~~ if u thinking life like this, u r actually, posstively, optimistically a loser... muahaha~~

im still confused anyway... juz ignore me!

No comments: