Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bloody Moody Week-ly

Vicky Comic Conversation by Rimfrost

OH DEAR, WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED TO ME? I've been so moody for whole week... a week! not a day.. but a week. sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday... and dunno if the circle will continue or not.. hope not. felt so stupid in this ridiculous manner... whats the matter that brought me all into this kind of mood... only the me inside me know this... for make myself look better, im constantly nagging him... asking him again and again about the same question. but still no answer. silence. . . . lastly im the one who gave up... and tired. and sicked. and make me looked much more misery. you emo freak, no, dun called me that... im not emo. i dunno what was i'm trying to be... May be i tried to be Sensitive New Age Guy (SNAG).. like that book said.. yeah you are... in your dream. it was totally different from SNAG. you freak! well i dun really know what it mean, but its look like something interesting to mention here.. yeah I've been reading lately..

Being moody wasn't easy. its so complicated. no talking. no hanging. no listening. nothing! what i did was surfing and chatting through internet, sometimes. and mostly im sleeping. nothing gud about that... spent with my computer and then sleeping. even no progress in my reading. tried to read... but my mind was on something else.. and make me lost, dun understand what i was read. went back to the previous and re-read again... and again. at last i'm so fucked up. closed the book and slept. well, read twice or more doesn't make u look wiser... but twit-ier. so no sense to read! nonsense! and may be i'm lucky enough having a blog to moan, to grumble and mumbled like who i was rite now! its pathetic!

its like i tortured myself over sumthin that i really dunno by now... why i need this? is that necessary? is that worthy? think yourself and you knew it... but im the one who confused.. am i being OCD.. whats that? again, you know better... sometimes, i tried doing a thing, make me look busier than usual.. make the proposal, some kind of work, went to pjs to ask something and etc.. but it doesn't work... and then i tried to ask my last work buddy, about my extra wage that yet unpaid, collected from january until last day of my job which is last 30th april, around 1k, not much for you... but its worth a fortune for me. my fucking former retarded boss promised me to pay... i've done my job so of coz i need to be paid. but til now i've been waiting... nothing come up... and i knew, they not gonna pay me... as i thought. ooo think of this make me much more fucking moody... you ugly creature.. ugly as hell... just take your shit and go away... you bastard... sorry bout my french. did i speak french? ermmm.... im just being carried away by movies... doesnt really know what it mean.. just let it be.. but i do speak french a very very little... a few words exactly.

how can someone living without talking? i dunno.. but so far.. im still survived. may be because of this blogging.. average normal person actually talking 4000 words a day which is for men, and 12000 words for women... i'm not surprised. but rather depressed... and me.. not even hundred words come out from my mouth. until i can recall back what i'm talking for past few days: uh-uh! oh really? makan? wayang? out? where? what? pardon? are you going to hospital? wait for me, im not going to, i don't want, ok and most all the time i just nodded or shook my head... actually at these moment, i have only one person to talk... all the word is what i said or asked him.. if i'm not going to talk to him which is i already did.. thats mean i have no one... he tried to make a conversation with me.. but i seem so much bloody moody to talk... why im being so diabolical to other? dun really matter if i did to myself.. but the others. it surely does matter to me... hope by tomorrow... i will talk and talk. i want to be normal.. oh god, what i've done?

Background Musics:
Beach Boys - God Only Knows
Carol King - Anyone at All
Alanis Morissette - Uninvited
Sophie Zelmani - Always You
Whitney Houston - I Have Nothing

No comments: