Sunday, March 30, 2008

Whats The Matter???


Arrrghh damn! can't sleep again.. everything because of that damn thing... damn you... i shud curse you to death from the 1st day.. plz dont dare me? coz i really fuckin hate you... and i will do anything to take u down even send u 6 feet down below or juz make my life easier.. can u juz go to hell urself.. the place you come from.. satan! ooo please.. i hate this thing.. hate this damn feeling.. only the word F come out from my mouth.. its uncontrollable... i really lose my temper and it burst out... so it better for me.. i guess.. felt so sick inside...


dun noo what he think.. how come he told me wat to do and wat shud not.. WTF??? bossy around me and show off like tat.. u r not my daddy not even my pet. And may i ask.. who the hell r u?? r u retard or wat??? can u shut ur big mouth for a sec.. hate me if u want but hear wat im gonna say... you're better off dead!

whats the matter with u, huh??? and wat r u tryin to do??? im totally confused.. did i ever hurt you in anyway?? did i say sumthin???? ermm.. so if i did.. or did not.. or whatever... then, listen to my apology; FUCK YOU! mind you own matter and leave me alone!

now u sit tight.. and hear wat im gonna say.. i don care if u r the luckiest bastard in the world... juz remember this, today im the servant and u r the boss.. but tomorrow.. you'll be dead! so juz get lost... alright!

i guess i can sleep now...

No comments: