Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Eat! Fatboy Eat!

Eat and eat and eat... until u get bored.. but not for me... i love food so much as much as it is... ermm how much was tat??? i dunno... but lately, i cant stop from eating.. its not a new phenomena.. but it worried me to death. i eat food like i love them... ermm how i gonna explain this... its like i touch.. i smell.. i taste... i feel.. and i want them so badly... huahuahua~~

I can say.. i can gain extra weight at anytime, everywhere and its unlimited... wowww... its look great if its "the opportunity".. but in my case..its my weight! so.. its gross. believe it or not, in a week.. simply i can gain 10 kg... its not matter to me.. not at all... hahaha as i speak its not a problem at all.. stupid dumbass...

ermm... my friend say.. i got the problem with my menu.. coz once i like sumthin.. i will stick to the same menu again and all over again... how long? depend on the taste of food to satisfy my unstoppable stomach.. may be a week.. or a month.. i dunno... ask my stomach.. huhu~~ now i like hotdog... everyday i eat hotdog... i cant juz ignore it.. if not one hotdog, i get two hotdog.. if still not enuff.. i eat three hotdog.. three hotdog per day.. thats maximum. thank god.

Then my friend suggest me to eat oat at night.. eeewww... i dun like oat... still remember when i was in damansara... kak lisa gave me oat+yogurt... honestly, i felt like being tortured to eat it! and dishonestly, im halfway done... well none taken.. hehe... thanks for oat and yogurt... patut la kak lisa semakin kurus skrg... x ckp kt kita pon...

but i wonder why... even i do loved food... but still i cant eat durian and sushi...i cant stand the smell of durian... its so smeelly... can give me a migrain though... i tried to eat it couple times... but my stomach still say NO! until today and Sushi... yucks! no offense Yoe.. i know u always want me enter that Sushi King Restaurant together with you everytime we passed by... and always brought back Sushi to my room... and lastly, u will eat it alone. huhu~~ if u still remember how bad i spew the last time i eat sushi.. u will understand why i dun wanna go there...

well hotdog is ready to eat.. so.. till i finish my hotdog.

No comments: