Sunday, March 23, 2008

1K For 2 Days!

Olala... it comes once in my lifetime i guess... its tooo little but too great... so, juz spend it! jom shopping time with me... nothing much actually, coz there so many thing in my head i wanna buy.. and luckily for me.. it sale everywhere rite now! yayyyy~~~

So.. i got 1K and so do Yoe... and i choose my fabret shopping mall to spend my money... jusco.. dunno why, may be sebab ada siti kot! what an absurd??? whatever.. so we went ahead to jusco equine park... the smallest shopping mall i ever know.. nk pi jusco cheras selatan... semalam baru je pi... nk pi the mines.. kelmarin baru pi.. alamanda not in the list.. nk pi mid valley or sogo... maleh nk menapak... huhu~~ so its decided!

The first thing in my head... i wanna buy something for my dad and mum... ermmm got it.. watch and handbag shud be fine.. my budget: rm400...

the second thing... the present.. but KIV first... huhu~~ just lookin around first.. lookin for sumthin spesel.. my budget:rm400

the last thing... my apparel.. jeans and shirt.. and my my budget:rm200..

tadaa... see.. thats it! my money is gone only for 3 things for 1k... its difficult for people like me to have a money that much.. it will go fast, if you're really not in the habit... still remember the time when my mum ask me when i used to be a kid... wheres your money gone? then i answer it spontaneously .. its gone.. why do i need to keep it... i will regret if i lost it. so no reason for me to keep it..how stupid of me.. and still i am... haha~~

well for yoe... he bought a handbag for his mom and his apparel... around rm300 and the rest, rm700 he plan to buy a camera... and he did.. im soo jealous.. i dun have a camera yet! and not enuff budget to buy anymore..

now.. i know. money can make people goes crazy especially me. $_$

No comments: