Monday, July 08, 2013

is it love?

Alhamdulillah, everything was clear for now. i take a very first step to tell her that i want her to be the one and completed me. so relief, like the load i've been kept for so damn loong was lifted... what a feeling. though i was ready if being rejected.. like im having in my dream and keep hunting me for those years... and becoz of that dream i have once in awhile keep me from tell her that i want her and need her to be my side, i was chicken out before i take an action.. prick! and the 2nd reason, its my financial. its sucks. what a shame!

2 years.. that the time i set to strengthen my financial and whatsoever. hope i can make it short. im old u know. and i dun wanna make her wait for that long.. after that, ready or not, i will go with the flow.. hope she still with me by that time.

now it juz left my heart keep beating like a dab dib dub... like its gonna explode any time soon. im over excited. guess i cant sleep for tonite too. and im smiling like an idiot.

No comments: