Wednesday, July 17, 2013

He Still My Dad

I went home last week, but the atmosphere totally different, not the same it used to be. so gloomy, everyone in my family is so tense, so depressed. and everyone got long face and tired too. i know its my dad. he is kinda out of control, if u look at him now, 100%  u will say "that guy is crazy". even my bro and sis said he is insane. im sick and sad with this situation. almost every year he went 'berserk'. 

no one can stop him, no one dare to say something to him... and even u not, u still got scolded. he take an anger out of him to crash and smash something. i was there, and suddenly he kicked out the chair and smash it with parang, and blabbering out of something he mad off. everyone silent and doing nothing and stop talking. i was surprised and shocked. out of the blue. what the heck he is thinking. 

my bro told me he danced in front of everyone, and sometime turn on the radio out of loud. every corner of the kampung totally will hear it. usually he will listen to bollywood songs. he will not sleep at night and woke up everyone in the house to make them listening to what he is going to say, the same thing over and over again. all the lights in and outside the house is on and the car headlights too. with the high beam he projected to neighbours houses. the worst he will go around the kampung and knock the neighbours house at 2 oclock in the morning. what a shame! the blame goes all to my family.

and sometime he spent alot. he take all the sales money and buy anything like machines, scoops that he called a guitar and whatever he like. also give to people he love to. free money for everyone. its the money my 3 brothers working on their asses. 

the way he was driving is totally reckless and dangerous. usually 160-170km/h. he goes around and around till late evening. and the car is full with pieces of shit and trashes.

im ashamed of it, but still he is my dad. and that is the result of the sihir. we knew it, we tried to cure but still not good enough.

to Allah we put our hope and hope the one who make whatever my dad looked like a crazy person is repent for the wrong being. 

No comments: