Thursday, July 04, 2013

Friends Everywhere

No more hiding, no more feeling guilty, no more alone and lonely... thats what i decided. so i re-activated myself  in my 2nd fb account with my real name. walla!! found my friends everywhere... from my primary school, secondry school, colleague and university and more and more...i just add them one by one. and its make me happy. well most of them happily married with kids, im grateful for them and kinda jealous.. just a little bit. well for me im still searching for the other half of me.

and now im starting my online business thru fb. its a good start. and maintaining it will be challenging. thats good. well hope see u soon. enfin.

p/s: my last posts seem ridiculously short, not bother to elaborate or explaining. just stick to the point since the time is running... :))

No comments: