Thursday, January 06, 2011

No, No and No. oh No!

No luck! either with the girl or with my life itself. *sigh*. need to try harder and smarter. need more space... need more time. need more money too eh? haha. i guess so. but the biggest problem is me and myself; no confidence, no determination, no clue at all for what i want in my life. see why? i dunno what i want. what i need or what i have to do. so clueless. thats why she hate me. woohoo.

No time! liar! there is a time. but still not enough. means poor time management. and thats me. most of my times i dedicated to my job, my unstable business (for a moment). so sorry to say, i have no time to go out, to take a leave or holiday.. why is hard to understand. it is not enuf with phone calls (even more ignored than answered), sms or once in a while went out and have a dinner. enuff la tuu kan? tp pernah ke?

No chemistry. iye la kot.. we so much different. u tried to change me so much in no time. and i love the way i am. dont bossy me around. its over.

No money. a'a mmg xde sesen pon skrg nie. thats why i keje bagai nk rak. (tido pon byk sebenarnyer) hehe. i xde harta, xde rumah, xde kereta. i have nothing. but i have a big heart with a big dreams... and sadly u dont care about it like i care about you.

No talk. dont talk too much. yeah i know i not that talkative. im prefer silent than lousy bitchy chatty big f*cking mouth. im person with less talk and just say a few important words. unless i found something interesting... hehe.

No topic. haha.. sebenarnyer xde topik nk citer.. sebab tu i melaluk mengarut mencarut di petang hari nie. sowy guys u had to listen to crappy story. END.

No comments: