Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Day The Man Stood Still...

Its my birthday today. and i 28 by now. AM I? a big question mark there. ha-ha. it suppose like WOW or OH YEAH or sumthin hip hip hooray but for me its kinda unbelievable and unimaginable. still dun believe that i was 28 by now. and sadly its truth; fact and concrete. no more objection. neways, nothin special and nothin interesting and i just having a usual and normal day. what a boring birthday. its ok i guess coz i have no special one to celebrate with. being alone on my birthday is the saddest day. yeah im the sad man, poor me. on 2nd guess its not ok at all. i wish im with her by now but its too late. but hey, i still got my frenz. again, AM I? i'm okay with a few frenz coz im not that friendly. let it be a distance and a big gap. i kinda like that way. to conclude, nothing special on my bday and its not like i hope something miracle or magical happen. nonsense.

so as i in the late 20s, i juz hope that i will find my gal soon, my special one. the one who accept me as i am. the one who understand me the way i am. and always by my side in whatever situation it is. the one who give me strength whenever i was weak. the one who can take care of me. the one who love me and love me whoever i am. woohoo.

2 comments:

Hazir.Haron said...

ciannyer dia... bila nak mai melawat kami? nak mai roger ja... sampai hariz pon dah nak dapat adik dah jan tak sampai-sampai lagi...

sesekali tu.. berchoti la jan... :)

Guyd@Costa said...

ermm.. entah la bancik. nk pi tu, nk pi sesgt.. but when i remember the last time i was there.. tawar plak hati ni.. hehe.

seriously, i miss u all.