Tuesday, January 04, 2011

LoVe oR No LoVe???

I still love her. but she doesnt. dang! im the worst man ever. well.. im available for now. come and grab me. haha. well i'm still can make some jokes by now. its no one fault. no one to blame... and yeah i like the blame goes onto me. my life kinda messed up. twisted a little bit. im hanged! please restart me. duh~~ frustrated. devastated. unrated!

luckily.... the above statements is all a lie. hahahaha~~~~ well who knows?? just let it be. hey, the world doesnt end here. keep on dude! hope so... and why i keep on falling, crumbling flowing away and away. sway like a kite without the rope. blows away where the wind blows. distant and distant. till i cant see u anymore. damn!

what else dot dot dot its pain. its hurt so damn gud. is this love. nah.. its no love. its sumthin else.. dunno how to describe. dunno how to tell. dunno how to say... just feel it and u will know. ah-ha its all lie. i love to tell lie. im the liar. but why i cant sleep. always thinking of her. no its not. i dont wanna think of her but its keeping haunting me. always come to my vision. screaming to my head. and whispering to my ears.. and i cant pull it off. cant shut it off. cant turn it off. oh damn. just let me sleep! and then its over. peace in my mind. no more sweet dream. just sleep in silent. even my eyes full of tears.

our story end here. thanks for being a part of me. thanks for make my days. thanks for everything. thanks for your love. thanks and thank you. may be im not gud enough for you. may be.

p/s: i dunno why i write such a scary story tonite.. is it scary? hahaha.. yeah to me. weii geli lah.

No comments: