Friday, March 13, 2009

Not Take No For An Answer

I dunno.. shud i laugh or angry with myself. felt so stupid. it wasnt the first time though. and im afraid this will become my habit. of coz the bad one. the thing is, its hard for me to say NO. its just mere word with one consonant and one vowel... need quarter breath or less to say it loud and clear... but why its so hard to say it. thats the source of my problem. NO can do! why?????

Yesterday, late in the evening, of a sudden, an old man came to me... and asked me about the order my tenancy was made for a couple bags of cement. i told him, to'ki 9refer to my tenancy) went out for awhile and will be back later. spontaneously he replied, he knew that, and thats why he came to me as the to'ki leave a message and said so. but i wonder, to'ki never told me about that. sound so suspicious to me. but yet, i cant resist him for what he said. i want to call to'ki but i dun have to'ki number. so, absurdly i said, ok, leave it over there.. then he came in with his motorcycle with 3 bags of cement... is this for real. hahaha~~~

after that, he came again and asked me for rm45. huh.. am i gonna pay for that? why me.. and then my mind keep on thinking about to'ki... so i just said ok, wait a minute and then gave him rm45 which is i just took out from my drawer. i asked for receipt, but he said, the shop already close for today and he will send it by tomorrow... i dun bother coz im buzy with my customers and never really care about it.. its like im not thinking at all.. im so stupid.. felt dazed and unable to think clearly. by the way, my eyes still caught his plate number, but what can i do with it.. DAD 3926!

later on, to'ki cameback, and i asked him about it, laaaa mana ada, pakcik nk buat apa ngan 3 kapit simen nie... ni simen curi nie... thats what he said, and then went inside, tinggal la aku sesorang terkulat dan berpinar2 kt luar tu... huhu~~~

little me, poor me... felt like im lacking a good sense and judgment in communicate. i need to learn more and more and try to learn from the past... even i said so, the truth is, i never learn from the past... huhu~~~ thats how foolish i am.

2 comments:

aCIk said...

oh god..somehow,
i'm almost in ur shoes too..

just in case,
be more silent and take ur time.
do not rush2 to settle on something dear.

Guyd@Costa said...

..........

(in the silent mode)