Sunday, March 08, 2009

My New Niece.. The 12th


Nur Rohadatul Aisy-Har


Hoorayyy~~~ Hooraaayyy~~~ Kanpaiiii~~~ hehe~~ actually this is the true story i wanna tell you... my 9th bro became a dad! Congrats both of you... gud job! akakakaka~~ actually, im abit sad coz im the last one to know this great news. how come! ni rasa cam nk nyanyi lagu britney spears nie.. ekeke~~ the truth is, my sister in law gave birth in the last February... wuwuwu~~~ but no one even care to tell me this rotten news, and thanks to my bro in law coz he is the one told me about it. sungguh hampeh sekali abang ku ini... nahh its just a small matter.. dun really care.. im okay as long as everything was fine... but i heard my sister in law had a hard time to give birth coz the gigantic baby.. ekeke.. 3.5 kg i guess, or may be even bigger 3.8 kg.. perghh.. giler chubby dan montel.. x serupa cam bapak ngan mak dia plak... ahaks!

oh one more picture as a proof how chubby is she... ekekeke~~


By now, all of them still in sarawak and may be they will come back for school holidays in the next week.. hope so. and i bet, i will be the last one to see them. wuwuwu~~~

and also this is fantastic news i just heard from my bro in laws, my father went to KL last Friday with his friends to see the car show rooms... my 2nd sis wanna buy him another car.. may be estima, or crv or nahh i dunno.. thats what i heard. its not she like it, but i guess my father want it.. huhu~~ well whatever for my daddy... as long as he happy, sampai nasi pon x makan.. hahaha..

and one more news, its quite funny though as my bro in law told me.... my youngest brother quite shows off lately, his really got some guts, tried to protest and dun wanna eat the rice until my mum buy him a motorcycle, his dream motorcycle, kunun2 nyer belum ada lagi org pakai motor tu kt kampung, thats what he said. i dunno what brand, but the price is around rm7k... hehh~~~ i'm a bit of jealous of him.. wuwu~~ he is only form 5 by now... i never get such a thing when i was the same age of him..

oh btw, my bro in law will be leaving this monday, got some errands to settle in kuantan. about the case in the court. its been like 10 years, but nothing settle yet.. what the heck.. well, whatever it is, hope everything gonna be ok and settle asap. cant wait for him to be a rich man... hahaha~~

5 comments:

Mr. X said...

3.5?
gila la besa
huhuhuhu

Guyd@Costa said...

boleh rabak ni tau takkk... akakaka~~

bestkan.. kalu buah tembikai besar cam ni.. ekeke~~

Missfasha said...

ye ke?
meh guy, kasik upload surat beranak dia tu...hurm..wondering...***

aCIk said...

cantik nama aihh~

Guyd@Costa said...

xyah fasha, tgk mata ngan idung dh tau.. sepek dan kemek cam ayahnyer... akakaka~~~

panggil je dia aisy..
ntah apa maksud ntah.. huhu~~

my dad said she just like org iban... hahaha~~