Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wish Me Happy Birthday


Perjalanan Ini... by GuydaCosta


It's my birthday today and i don't feel anything change. what i know, inside me will stay young and beauty. ekekeke~~ may be outside me the only one who changed, and i dare to say its the only achievement i had for the last year which is i gained more weight.. haha! what a sad bloke am i? ermm.. nothing special though and i juz had a usual day today.. nothing to celebrate, coz im not happy when i turn to twenty f*cking six years old person and still have nothin in my live to proud of. fuh! what a shitty life was that.. dowh~~ i wasted and busted with my own life...

This is what happened today... just make it short and straight to the point.. coz i dunna want to show how sad am i on my own birthday.. ermm really?

12 a.m. sumthing - i got my 1st sms from abg cik. thanks abg cik. well, i cant go to klang rite know.. [[r u sure u still stay in klang after you moved into the new house?]] i dunno, and i dun have any gud reason for that... juz let me take the blame though. [[and dun forget my wish to kak zue]].

..till 2 a.m. - still watching the entourage... more episode to go then i need to wait until new season will come out..

..its 4 a.m. - cant sleep... and just lay down to sleep...

..its quarter past 7 a.m... got sms from my 8th sis.. im totally unconscious and deep into fantasy.. hehe.. thanks sis...

..at 8 a.m. sumthin - my youngest sis sent me sms.. and i barely can open my eyes to read it... and thanks sis..

..around 12 p.m. - got sms from my 5th sister in law, which is woke me up from my sleeping beauty.. haha!

12.30 p.m. - opened my cyber [its school season, so i care less.. coz there is no one in the morning, it juz waste my time and i rather went to sleep + save the cost for electrical.. haha!]

ermm coz there is nothin to do, so i decided to fasting today as celebrating my birthday.. ekekeke. plus, the forum where i used to spend still down.. and i'm so misery because of that...

urgh.. im dying hungry and exhausted... and im suffered too from my reckless customers.. they really gave the hard day to survive... i just wanna punch them one by one onto the faces and smack them.. crush them... curse them! arghhh~~

7 p.m. sumthing - im closed the cyber, went to kitchen to prepare sumthin to eat, just fried french fries, hot n spicy chicken and breaded squid ring.. im stuff~~ full even i cant finish all of it..

after solat maghrib, recited yaa sin, and pray sumthin gud for the year to come...

8 p.m. and im just lay down.. barely stand coz my stomach too full.. waiting for isyak...

around 8.30 p.m. - reopened my cyber... just few customers tonite...

around 9.30 p.m. - surprisingly, i got called from UK, really excited to hear from both of you.. kak zeah and arni.. its really surprised me and im speechless.. oohh i hate it [[don't get me wrong, i didnt hate you called]], hate it coz i got nothin to say... i kind of got cold feet when sumone called me.. hahaha~~ thanks anyways coz remember my birthday, and i wonder where did you get it?




around 10.50 p.m. - closed my cyber and went out somewhere to celebrate [kunun-kunun nyer la], but i got nowhere to go... so i decided to go to Mama Chops Papa Grill restaurant, 50m away from my cyber... haha! im totally nuts, coz with my stomach full i went inside to restaurant and order sumthin like i didnt eat for 3 days.. akakaka~~ i really dunno wat to do.. so im just eat and eat... it cost me 20 bucks ++.. dowh~~ but still i can finish it.. coz i dun want it goes waste like my life did.. hehe..



around 11.45 p.m. - went back to my cyber and write this thing... hehe...

so thats it.

and sorry guys. i cant reply your sms due to my phone prob ... really2 sorry. and really appreciate it.

and to jaar, thanks coz early wish or i really dunno, either you forget my birthday or how thoughtful u r.. hahaha.. nvm, i dun really care.. neways thanks mate.

No comments: