Monday, January 12, 2009

Nothing is Much...


Silent in The Morning by GuydaCosta

It's been a week++ no post from me after the last entry from my real post in this blog. the real one which is not included the video and movie or whatsoever the junkie thing. so where am i for the last few days.. guess what?..... obviously im buzy with the forum thing and deal with a few personal thing, miss it [the forum] so much till im totally forget my blog.. [[or may be i want to coz im detected too many tags spread around lately... i have no idea what to reply actually, rimas pon ada...he-he. malas tu, x payah cakap la.. hanya tuhan saja yang tau... but sooner or later, i will reply for sure.. coz i dont wanna let anyone down becoz of me.. thats what friend are for, always make my friend happy]]. but sadly, its down [the forum] again today...[nana, apa kes???give me 10 gud reasons and if not your tag will be totally ignore... ermm hows that?? ekekeke~~] and so here i am to mutter by myself... im not sad as it sound so.. but can't believe it, i'm still all alone.. ahaks! kidding! there a bunch kids around here... the lousy ones.

ermm nothing much to say.. and its kinda boring entry.. sorry guys and bear with just like i do.. i really have no story to write or to share.. but still i want to write and hangin around.. may be im retard for awhile.. haha.. so to tell you how bored i am till i google around my nickname and found this web blog, friendster blog, and it surprise me though when i see it. i thought its long gone when i delete it a year ago.. but it still remained silent in the cyber space.. amazing is it?

Well, you can check it out here if you want to.. FRIENDSTER BLOG

Hope this one will survive more longer than that.. hope so.

No comments: