Thursday, January 01, 2009

Goodbye 2008 and Welcome to 2009



Where and how do i start? ermmm... i found it so hard for me to start and to finish the story.. and thats my undeniable problem. well for sure there is nothing interesting happen lately in my life... just usual day full with 'malarkey' thing! urgh, guess im still in fed up mood after what happen last night... its really gave me headache and thrill to my bloody meaty body... believe it or not, im thrown out a bunch of my crap customers! cause their misbehave and bring more damages to my cyber.. i said sumthin like this, "f*ck off! get lost and never come back again. i dun wanna see your face in my cyber anymore". thats what i believe and said last night.. and kind of make me really happy though after one another chance i gave it to them. and they never try to learn. they became worse and bad as bad-as*-h*le from the first time they came over here.

Hope that was the first and the last thing i've ever done that coz im feel bad too to lose my customer but they leave me with no choice and i have to. so enough said coz i dun wanna brag about his anymore... fullstop.

btw, thanks to my frenz ja'ar... wish me happy new year. fyi, i cant reply ur sms coz my handphone so f*cking trouble rite now, i dunno what problem it is, think im gonna get a new one... i have one in my mind though, blackberry... but i dunno what was that actually... akakaka~~~ neways, u called me rite.. huhu~~~

and thanks to kak zeah... wish me happy new year and wish u happy new year too... dun let your feeling down okay... everything gonna be alrite. huhu~~~ and spent the rest of your days overthere with joy and alot of fun... go and play with the snow... hahaha~~~ oo i wish i was there...

and to bancik, i got ur email last couple days.. thanks for let me know. but im kinda lazy to reply or i dunno wat to say... huhu~~ and btw, juz thrown out my things away like i thrown out my customers, both cloths and books.. i believe i cant wear that cloth anymore and the books too... my tv, take it for granted... my new year present for u and ur family... i really dun wanna it... and thanks for keeping it. and btw, send my early wishes for kak zue, happy coming up birthday and be the best mom and wife. i wish for her happiness and have a wonderful life.

ermm and for my friends out there, i wish you a happy new year and salam maal hijrah....

No comments: