Friday, August 03, 2007

0Ne LeG K!ckiNg...

Salam… its August already… felt like just yesterday I came back to this green campus… well, this is the month that I should feel proud of you, Malaysia… but not to me… I juz started my job yesterday as a macai yang terindah.. neither terhormat like mr hazir nor ladyboss like miss salisa… both of them was a great person to me… I’m salute them to be honest to me for all this time… but, lately both of them too busy with all that kind of thing that we called a job… I can’t say that I understand their situation, but I’m tried to be the one who understandable person… I’m not sad being ‘forgotten’ by someone… because that’s life… people come and go in your life… there is no such fair thing in this world… I guess… may be with this job I hope I will understand much better what kind of situation was that… and it is the second day already… everything so far so good… hope it will last ‘til the end… amin..

But the thing wasn’t going to smooth lately, suddenly my old disease came bite me at the moment I don’t need it… it’s hard with one leg to walk… even to stand… I can barely move… my right leg wasn’t work well… I don’t know what the problem actually… last year I saw the doc and she said it was a gout symptom… I don’t know what it was… and I don’t wanna know what it is all about… she said I can’t take much seafood… and bla bla bla… and she asked me to come again to check up more about that but I just ignored it… hell no I come again… but the advice, I took it as for my own good… so no seafood… and for more than half year… no seafood for me… may be juz a little bit.. and when I thought the disease was totally gone… like merdeka! merdeka! merdeka! moreover, I juz miss so much the taste of seafood… I ate it as I wanted to… well, we live once… so juz enjoy it whenever you can… and I did it… I feel it… thank to Allah… but then, it ended up with this uneasy condition… what I can say…

anyways.. my pc juz recover from the unknown disease... so pity of her... well it cost much more than i do... jezz... hope that was the last.. i juz repaired it last semester... and now again... may be she grumbling, to show that i didnt take care of her for last one month++... please dont cried my dear... huhu~~

oh yup.. last night, yoe juz asked me to go to mines shoppin fair.. i guess he want to buy something... im juz followed him without any doubt even im not in gud condition... its ok for me... but then, he just walked in to cinema... and bought the tickets.. while im still to figured out what was happened actually... its wednesday.. so only rm6 for each.. quite cheap la kot! we watched the harry potter and the order of the phoenix... ermm well.. juz to memorize back... the last i stepped in the cinema was last march, 25th, i thought... i watched mr bean the movie with sis lisa at KLCC... so about more than 3 months... quite long time la kot... ermmm that it is la kot... dh x der idea dah nk membebel sesorang.... so good morning.. time to sleep...

Thought of the month:-
so what is the merdeka to me... i guess im still searching for that answer... and am i merdeka? merdeka from what?

2 comments:

Hazir.Haron said...

MERDEKA?????

so what this word really mean for you dude???adeh... tak reti nak speaking nak speaking gak...susah betoi bancik nie... jan...keje dekat mana nie? apsal tak tipooooooooooo bila bancik tanya???? sampai hati!!!

Guyd@Costa said...

im still searching for the answer... hehe~~ jan keje sebagai pelajar sepenuh masa... huhu~~ jan x tipoo pon... im never lied to you... (eh betul ke? kui3...)jan juz x jawab pon lagi.. miahaha~~ its nothing big la.. juz a small2 thing... juz forget it.. okies...and ur life will be much more easier...