Wednesday, August 22, 2007

mY L!Fe iS mY sEcReT...

Salam everyone... ermmm juz nothing... but feels like wanna update this blog, even i have no idea what im gonna write here... really no idea... my head is so stuck.. so dumb!!! so here i am to foolish around with a bullshit blabbering and murmuring... like im the one in this world whos trouble so much... but that is what i feel rite now.. like the world against me... can i stand alone???

day by day... hours by hours... even every minutes that passed by... my head full with the questioning.... and the problem is.. there is no answer... no solution.... how do i wanna get through all this my juz myself alone... am i prepared? never thought my life is so much trouble... and its juz a begining... what a troublesome... can i survive alone???

but for now... i am thankful as i am still have this life, i breath... i lived to the fullest... and thats what make me still stand until now... juz ignored that kind of thing... and i'll be happy, even not for long... im still hepi... i feel it.. yet im alone...

"nobody like you...everyone left you... they're all out without you... having fun.."

i love to be alone.. alone in my way... alone in this life... because its my life.. and its my precious.. and the topmost, its my secret... so i can keep it save with juz me alone... im too afraid to let it broken apart...

there is no one can understand yourself better than you are... everyone just pretend the one... and pretend to care.. but the reality is too savage to reveal... is that true???

the rain juz keep failing inside and outside... better stop now and juz let the memories rest...

rest in pain...

No comments: