Monday, July 09, 2007

wHaT i'M GoNna Do?

So scary! I’m scared… you know what? Gosh… so embarrassing… hope that wasn’t true at all… I juz knew it and bcoz of that, I’ll be most worry-est person that ever lived in this world… last Friday, I juz ask my brother to cut my hair… well, it since more than a month I didn’t cut it… its quite long and I looked totally messed up with that cutting… like unmanaged people I’d became… then suddenly my bro make a very cruel, unbelieveable statements that never comes out in my head… “I think you have a potential to have no hair at the top of your head in the next 5 yrs… like a famous actor, zibo or someone else”, it means I’ll be bold in no time! Its that true??? Im barely to fall out… yup, im totally scared.. many times I asked him juz to make sure and to confirm is that the rite thing I heard or it is juz my stupid imagination… but, hell no.. it is true.. “You lose pretty much hair, do you?” he asked again and again... yup I guess so… but I let it unanswered. May be I think too much... but what am i thinking? That is what I cant answer myself… im a weirdo i guess… or do I have some kind of disease… ops.. don’t wanna talk about that…

Erm… well… may be that it the only thing that comes out in my head now and then… and I cant think anything else… ooo yup, I juz got the message late at nite or may be early in the morning last two days ago from bancik while i'm still watching tv, after he heard some rumors or news and I tot I missed that news... huhu~~ neways, thanks for being so concerned that much… fyi, everyone here included me juz fine… the only thing damaged may be the house behind my house (my dad’s chicken hut.. huhu), lost their roofs.. all of it.. quite crazy and angry the wind that nite I guess.. (what language I used actually?), bcoz of that, i slept early that nite coz i cant watch tv (quite sad...) huhu~~ what a great slept i have... erm... other damages is.. my sis house lost some part of the components of her house.. and my family business was interrupted many day and times… it is a hard time for them I guess… beside that excluded the situation, everything was great… dun worries… and thanks again for that… ooo yup... one more things… sory bout my thing at bancik’s house.. may be its bothering and disgusting to be there for so long… sorry…

2 comments:

Hazir.Haron said...

dah lama baca arinie baru bleh comment.. pasal barang-barang jan tu takde maknanya.. bukan dia bergerak-gerak dan dok ganggu bancik ke apa ker... tak kesah ler.. yg kesahnya nie... bila jan nak start balik dekat UPM tu?orang tanya tak jawab2 pun... bila nak balik sini?

ermm... bancik dah tau dah posting dekat mana...baru la lega hati nie.. 16hb@1rejab bancik kena lapor diri dekat pejabat tenaga kerja pelabuhan klang selangor... sebagai machai terpuji gak ler... pasnie lagi kena budget... dah ler 3bulan tak dapat gaji.. huhuhu... minta-minta gaji masuk awal sebelum cuti raya ler... oklah jan... adios... takcare..

Guyd@Costa said...

ermm.. rasanya.. no need to answer your question kot..
im oready here... huhu~~

ermm well, doa kan sentiasa mengiringi bancik sekeluarga... senang didunia,, selamat diakhirat... and on and on....