Friday, July 06, 2007

aM ! nOboDy?

The situation got harder and harder… and absolutely out of my control… out of my mind… out of my imagination… out of my expectations… and what else? May be out of my life too… hope everything will be fine soon, coz I cant stand with this situation anymore… I juz don’t understand, why it always happen… Why and why? Its kind of bad situation I’d been rite now… and I lost to the situation! Im drowning into bottomless deep dark situations…i dun expect anyone to understand my situations, but i juz need a space for myself...

It was messy here and there… I wish I have a place somewhere to go rite now… far away from here… I cant stay any longer at this place for a moment… what happened to this family actually… geez… so shame to talk about that… but I juz wanna it out of my head… I cant keep it for any much longer… hope I’ll be fined after this… bcoz this is the only way to help me out from this situation rite now… I don’t have anymore choices left I guess... and hope this will help me to have a better sleep, I juz wanna sleep rite now… im so tired… really exhausted… ooo...where is my angel to pampers me all nite long? i wish u here rite by my side...

Ermm… I don’t wanna talk anymore bout that… I juz wanna let it out actually… so, i guess that’s it for now… oo before that, juz a little advice to sis lisa… u better take a gud care of urself… take ur meds… don’t pushed urself too hard.. I know, work is important things.. but ur health is the precious gift… please be kind to urself and I prayed u will get well soon… and hope u’ll find someone to take care of you… and to my big brother...juz dont sell the ps2 yet… u still have me here… of coz I’ll help u… okies… I cant say much, coz I dunno the situation over there… but please, don’t make any foolish steps.. coz u always have a better choices… believe me, ur ps2 is worth more than rm500… it is priceless… u cant buy it from anywhere or changed it with a couple bucks…of coz not! what the hell are u thinking? sowwie~~ i dun mean to be rude...
well, Im not force both of u to listen to what im saying… coz I know im not gud as well… may be worse… And I know, nobody listen to me this whole times… im nobody! but please think twice (may be thousand times..) before u act… think the consequence of ur action… be wise!

No comments: