Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Be a Kid is Not Easy

ok.. im gonna slowdown now.. less posting more working... so may be this is last posting for this month. plus the february come to end soon. so see ya in the next month...

about what i said in the last posing, my sis really excited about that, i thought she was joking with me... so for the last few days ive been busy with googling and searching for the material.. its not easy as is looked. i need to level down my brain with the kids level. its hard. seriously.

and for some reason, i never finished my preschool lesson, halfway and i stop going to school.. so i dont have much experience with this kind of thing. dont remember much, what i know is i always fight at my preschool and was scolded by the teacher and then i dont wanna go to school anymore. :))

i need to stop now.. just a flash and short story for now. i need to continue my sidekick-job.

No comments: