Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Morbid Monday Morning



I had a very weird morning... starting from last night, ooo the nights kept me surprised... totally a nightmare. not because of the dream. but its my stomach. my stomach is not happy. it's making strange gurgling noises and threatening revenge over me. oh god! i cant sleep a wink and its totally disaster. i dont know either im too hungry or i got stomach ache. may be both. arghh i dont know. but i went to toilet 3 times already for 1 morning. its 3 in 1.

so, after solat subuh i went out to buy a breakfast. ha-ha. it was the first time since i've been living here as far as i remember. its odd. totally un-me. went to stall 10 mins walk away from my cyber. the one that my customer said delicious and cheap the other day. i bought 2 bungkus nasi lemak for rm1 each, 1 bungkus nasi kerabu for rm1.20, 1 bungkus nasi minyak for rm2.50 and 5 pieces of kuih for 30 cents each. total rm8.20 for breakfast + lunch (i thought). but i finished all of it before 10. ha-ha. that bastard stomach! and my stomach was sicked for the rest of the day. im so tired coz went in and out of toilet for all day long.

[add-on]
what the heck? i tried to post this entry and suddenly it was failed. there is no connection. no internet. i thought my modem was in trouble. im panicked and a little bit fussy as i am. hehe.. damn streamyx! you ruined my biz again and again. so, as usual i grabbed my phone, and call my bro in law for couple times but no answer. tried to call my sis but she didnt pick up the phone too... then i called my home.. but i cant get thru. well its make me lost my temper a little bit. how dare they ignored me when im in trouble.... so i let it be. i asked everyone out of my cyber, closed my cyber and then went to sleep. thats settled my prob! hu-hu!

No comments: