Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dare to Play... Dare to Fight!



My day seems a little bit 'chaotic' lately with some stupid online games... and me, the dumbass who enjoy and spent hours to play that ridiculous game.. kinda new hobby for me. huhu~~ well nothing wrong with that and its okay actually, just killing my time a bit and have fun as long as my job keep on movin on the track. speaking of the game, i miss my playstation 2 (ps2) so much... i dont know when or how im gonna get it back. its still somewhere in damansara, i guess. huhu~~ or may be its the time for me to get playstation 3 with 42 inch tv.. ekekeke... i shud put it in my 'to buy' list which is i just make just now.. ahaks! now, thats absurd!

theres hundreds maybe thousands kind of online games.. and out of thats number, i only play not more than 10 online games. its normal. and im not such a geek. and the reason why i played is bcoz my twat friends asked me. so as a friend, i accepted it without any fuss. so that my friend happy. and thats what i do. ha-ha!

1. Travian suggested by OtaiBeskal
its strategy game. as u act like ketua kampung... then built ur own village. this one quite boring at start up, but then it get much more harder and harder.. quite challenging! cant wait for wars.. haha!

oh! in case u want try it.. register using my reference link:
guydacosta from Villa Costa at server 3
TO REGISTER CLICK HERE

or this one
anangelo from Sepetir Rendang at server 1
TO REGISTER CLICK HERE.

2. MyBrute suggested by Waleh
its fighting game. very slow to level up coz only 3 fighting per day unless u have many active pupils... huhu~~ and i still play it coz i like to cane and beating sumbody. haha!

so join me whenever u want to
CHALLENGE ME!

3. DinoRPG suggested by anon.
fighting game also, but u have to buy and choose ur pet (a dino). and its really absurd coz u only can fight/move/rest and whatsoever once a day.. wth??? such a stupid game... may be i shud abandon this one.. ha-ha.

u still can try if u love to:




or





4. Adventure Quest Worlds suggested by faiz
ermm kinda interesting game... but u will get bore so soon enuff (for me laa..) if u dont have a premium account... huhu~~ i played this one continuously for 2 days and then get bore. haha! stop playing for awhile... but theres a new mission, may be i will start again soon... so come and join me to the battlefield..

and few more... dont bother to play anymore. huhu~~

7 comments:

Nana said...

sy xsuka kan keganasan !

aCIk said...

sasha pong!

Guyd@Costa said...

menda la korang nie... mepek jer...

Nana said...

siapa shasha? ni yg i nk marah ni !!
arrrrr

Guyd@Costa said...

sashaa tu sejenis siput sedut la... akakaka... abis la kena bermadu nana... hahaha~~

Nana said...

not me..
adi lah...hbs lah adi kena madu

aCIk said...

ewah2..bykla dia putar belit bahasa..