Monday, June 08, 2009

Good Guy Gone Bad



These situation actually took place and time on last Thursday. but i didnt care to write and think about it. even its keep hitting me on the head. and im confused, should i thrown it out (here) or just leave it somewhere (out of here). duh! to tell the truth, the last few days have been something of an emotional whirlwind, like whoosh~~ the thoughts and emotions going through my head than i even knew possible to think and feel. emote! think-tank... tick-tock... well, its happened. i dont care anymore. i have my damn right.

Its my brother [the one who bitchy]. [actually, he is never like this before, there was mastermind behind this. i know who he is. time will reveal everything. you little bastard!] he is the matter in this case. not me. out of the dark blue, he came at my cyber. uninvited and unexpected! i dont mean to be cruel or selfish. but its.. i dont care if he never come and shown up. its doesn't really matter to me. coz, i know the thing will get harder if he was here than he's not. so i just wanna make it clear.. dont ever bother visit me again. leave me alone with my biz. its not the rite time for you to show up until you realize what you've done. thats my cue.

so what? he came. and un-welcome-ly enter my cyber... he asked me if im busy with a fake smile on his face. i cut him off, yeah im damn busy right now but its just my inner. hehe. i just said "a'ah". full stop. we both silent for awhile... i dont bother to ask him anything at all. i just keep myself busy. then he asked me again, do you want me to leave? hell yeah, thats rite. we have no biz to do. we done here. but its not what i said lor... i said sumthin like this, "a'ah.. go home", without looking at him. short but clear. for me to send him off is better than everything. the longer he stay, the worse and harder situation we both get. so i dont want that.

am i full of ego? no it wasnt me... its him the one who egoist. the one who said sumthin worse behind my back. dunno if he ever try to stab my back also. but he is the one who went against my other bro and my bro in law, whos help me alot. i feel sorry for them. coz of me, they got abused and reviled. its worst than that actually. but this is enuff. i dont wanna brag other stuffs in here. so its just a little paid off for what he said and done to my bros. i just wanna give him a hint hows that feeling. coz for all this time.. i'm the one who silent and obeyed.
its not revenge or sumthin like vengeance.. but its a lesson.

of coz i felt terrible but its the right thing. i think. dowh~~ I should never write something like this... well accidentally, i did.

4 comments:

Nana said...

guydosta is a good guy....
betul kah? ahahahahah

Guyd@Costa said...

ceh.. of coz ler.. nape x caya?

Nana said...

kureng sikit nk caya

Guyd@Costa said...

akaka.. siak sungguh kamu... trust me. im the only nice guy u will ever known.. haha...