Friday, May 29, 2009

Pain Inside. Rain Outside.




Hahaha~~ again.. no new entry from me for last couple days... i dunno where i've been and what am i doing? its not i was going somewhere or got a tonne of works to do.. but im just lazy... ha-ha! well actually, to tell the truth.. im being sick and still sick! but its weird coz im still active in forum... again ha-ha! its my leg actually.. its pain in the arse.. its make me so much trouble to move around.. my gout continuously struck me. i had a hard time to sleep until i took a medicine which is i hate and need to wait till my legs got numb! then i can sleep like baby. and woke up in the next morning with the same pain. im feel so helpless.

i think i need to stop. coz i have no feeling to write any more... this pain over[write] my brain... ahhhhhh.... where's my pills???

No comments: