Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Nice Day Gone Nil

Oh my... it was my devastating moment of my life. sheesh! it was unbelievable. unexpected. unimaginable. yet undeniable. humph.. how can i say it.. coz im not happy with this situation right now. its make me goes insane! am i too emotional? i dont really care. its my right to feel that way. no ones mistake and i am the one to bear all of it. arghhhh~~~~ how cruel this life can be? some one tell me...

in the blink of an eyes... bang! everything gone dark! the panic customers and the damned owner (its me btw) was totally shocked. everyone silent. then burst out from my cyber... the lightning strike my cyber out of the blue... thats what was happen 2 days ago. so no biz... no money! im in deep trouble... im fallin down...

i reached my phone and dialed my bro in law.. thank god, he was on the way. i really dont know what should i do. i lost my mind for a moment. cant think cant do! i was so afraid to death... i just waiting and waiting.. oh geez... i hate to say but im felt so useless.. thanks to my bro for what he done and helped me. well, enuff said. i still feel bad for what happened...

8 comments:

Nana said...

wat hapen ni?? kena rompak ke apa ni? adeii asal aku mcm xpaham ni

lixdo said...

tulah pasal kene pasang UPS kat main server pc :)

Guyd@Costa said...

ish ko ni nana... mintak jauh la kena rompak apa semua.. dh la sini byk kes pukau...

lighning strike my cyber la... wuwuwu~~ what a sad day...

lix.. rekemen skit protection yg bagus..

Nana said...

ooo br pahammm

Anonymous said...

kesian betul adik aku nie... tapi anggap nie sbgai ujian ok... jgn mgalah... your bro sntiasa di sisi

Guyd@Costa said...

adey, lambat pickup la nana nie... akakaka~~

adik? aku abg lah... wahahaha~~~

lixdo said...

UPS bagus tak salah aku nama dia blackdecker kot kalau tak silap lah ingat2 lupa pulak

Guyd@Costa said...

okies.. im gonna search for it... thanks for the hint lx.. ekeke..