Friday, May 08, 2009

Ogawa SmartAire For My Mum...




Huhuhu~~ i'm totally out of my mind. believe it or not, i just called ogawa center and suddenly order it without knowing the exact price of this chair and the method to pay it... hahaha~~ i dont really know what was really got into me? but one thing for sure... nothing compare to my parents... i'm glad i did. and this is the first present from me for both of them since i started my biz. but the prob is its impossible for me to pay it by myself. there is only one option for me which is i need to pay it by cash. monthly pay only for credit card user... huhu~~ but luckily i got my sis to help me. i asked her to pay half of the price and im gonna pay her back later monthly. alhamdulillah, she agreed to that. huhu~~ thanks sis.

and this is for me... hehe~~



oh btw.. Happy Mothers Day to my lovely mum.. thanks for everything.. love you mum and i always gonna be ur baby..

4 comments:

manzion said...

huhuhuhuhu~~~
biler nk hadiahkan tuk aku lak~~~
:)

jiemarang81 said...

nnti blik kg buleh tumpang guna hehehehehe~~~~~~
blkang nie dah terasa lenguh je..... :-)

Guyd@Costa said...

hahaha~~ ada2 je la ko ni man.. guy kasi awek petronas.. nak? hehe~~

ooo abg jie... cam no leh sesat sini ni.. lom sampai lagi la.. byr pon lom abis.. leh la tumpang byr skali ek? ekekeke~~~

lixdo said...

apa macam ok tak guy phone tue??