Friday, November 21, 2008

Pain in the Rain...

One after another.. i had the bad days in my life... but its okay though.. nothing to grief.. it just me the one who suffer and sick.. my gout strike me again! yeah thats great and fun! haha~~ the whole day i've been lying in my cyber with no one else.. of course there is no one coz im close tight the door the night before. and i cant sleep well, obviously bcoz of the great pain... that morning, i've been waiting for my bro in law come to save me.. bring me some medicine. some kind of painkiller.. and most importantly.. the food.. im starving.. blurpppp~~~ my stomach so empty.. nothing left for me to eat.. the heavily rain outside made my pain goes so strong.. its so cold.. i wish i could have one bite of pizza... huhuhu~~~ and at last i lose in the fight and i fall asleep till my bro knock the door... it was late in the evening..
:snow09:


ermm i gotta rest now.. i need my rest.. my sleep... and tomorrow my cyber will be open again...

:snow43::sleep::snow06:

No comments: