Tuesday, November 18, 2008

...

I'm speechless.. dunno wat to say.. but there is hikmah in every reason why it was happened... yesterday, i heard a great news.. and today it is vice versa..it just happen in the blink of an eye...cant believe it but i must admit it as it is.. my youngest sister lost her baby... its hard to believe you know.. coz my other sister juz had it before a few months ago and so did my sister in law... but whatever it is, hope she doing fine and be back soon.. get well soon my lovely sister.. and while im writing this.. my parents and my sis was on their journey to malacca to see her... semoga perjalanan mereka semuanya selamat dan diberkati.. amin.

2 comments:

Missfasha said...

hope everything in good condition..

Guyd@Costa said...

thanks fasha...
actualy im the one who sick rite now.. ekekeke~~ but im much better now.. thanks for concern.