Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm Fine... TQ.

Salam everyone..

It's been loooooonnnnnggggg time i wasn't in here.. so sorry. its my fault coz i cant manage my time so well. so i kinda messy in here and there and everywhere. hikhik.

so i just wanna say.. i'm fine and thank you for asking.

oh btw, juz received an email from my youngest sister, she sent me a wedding pictures.. glad she did. thanks both of you. ermm heard she was pregnant.. already! hahaha~~ i'm twice glads.. so much. and my new sister in law too.. thrice glads.. ekeke~~

then late in the evening, have a short and nice chat with iza, felt sorry for her.. she was crashed in accident, i dunno how does it happened yet.. it wasnt bad but worse! she lost her chance in interview for new job.. so sad.. im truly sorry.

then juz in time, ana, my lost friend for decade buzz me, and asked me this, where can i download song?.. can't believe it.. that was the 1st thing she gonna ask me.. hahaha.. what ever.. im happy she doing fine.. hope i can hear more from her.

so, thats life.. happy.. sad.. ups and down.. well i assumed u know better than me. gotta go.. see u guys later..

No comments: