Friday, June 29, 2007

iM SwEpt aWay...

Juz one or two words from me before I log out from this damned connection so called tenet yg lembab nk mampuih… (alangkah sonoknye kalu dok di sana, leh main tenet lelaju… leh donlot bebyk… haih…. jelesnye ngan orang tu. huhu~~)

Ermm actually what will gonna happen to me for the next few days, maybe weeks or may be months…It juz came to my head spontaneously… jeez… my head can figure out nothing and anything… may be im the only person in this world that has nothing to do with my life… what a waste? Even I regretted about the past and the present, im still cant make a move… dun no which path shud I take… I thought im lost in the middle of nowhere… no place for me to go… may be im juz wait for dying… or I am the walking dead man like a zombie… i guess... kui3… and bla bla bla… wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Ooo gosh… I’m dreaming again and again.. huhu~~ my frenz.. Please wake me up when I lost… and thanks for that…

Okies… its time for me to rest… but not sleep yet! Huhu~~

No comments: