Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wack-ness-day The 13th

Kinda felt to write an entry today... its my birthday today. and nothing interesting though. i'm all alone at my cyber, and i'm not that sad.. may be i'm too much familiar with this kind situation... huhu~~ and i just waiting for the customers, and my bro went back home early this morning (and probably arrive late at night.. as usual) and obviously he doesnt care about my birthday. i knew it pretty well. he not that kind of person, and sadly, he's not talking to me since yesterday. urgh! i dont know... his bad mood got him lately, at least once a week. he sooo childish than me. and a litle bit happy when checking my phone and got some wishes from a few person i know may be close... abg cik and his lovely wife, kak zue... thanks to you both. and thanks for everything... i shud be more thankful to have u both as my bro and sis. also from my bro, my sis and my lil sis. ermm thats it. the five messages that light up my day... five is many, rite?

so, what im gonna do. ermm nothing much than my usual day, waiting, sitting and eating! hehe..

oh yesterday, its not a miracle, just accidentally... i wanna cross the road, and some stranger pass me by and make a u-turn not far from me... and i just ignore it and went to karaoke opposite my cyber, not to sing lol.. but to setting the computer as his boss aka my customer asking me to check the probs. and bla bla bla.... the non familiar stranger come to me and asked my name and so on... and i just kinda felt a little bit freaky.. but shockingly, he was my friends from school.. huhu~~ it has been almost 13 years since 1998 i didnt see him... yeah anything can happen.

ermm thats it... may be i will continue later on... i need to stop now.. to take care of my cyber and not my-grocery... hehe..

so, wish myself a happy birthday, enjoy the day, enjoy the work, enjoy the life... (mcm le aku ni kaki enjoy.. haha).

1 comment:

manzion said...

ahhahahaha~~~
cam mepek jer aku baca post nih~~~
newway hepi bday guy~~~

p/s:biler lak bday ko???