Saturday, January 16, 2010

Kelisa... oh Kelisa!

Yay! at last, i bought kelisa... hehe. not the car lor.. but the fish. white pearl kelisa. approx 4 inch long and 1 inch width. so happy.. its actually for my birthday present. i bought it specially for me. cost me RM150... the cheapest one though. thought im gonna buy the gold one, but frankly speaking, i cant afford it, it will cost me RM 1800. woohoo~~ anyway, im happy with this one... im gonna see 'her' grow up. nah.. i dont know either male or female. may be shemale... akakaka.. and i didnt give her a name yet! erm nothing gud come up in my mind... i will snap a pic later and give you all see my lovely kelisa.

4 comments:

Hazir.Haron said...

hurmphhh... maybe shemale!!! kehkehkeh... dah lama teringin nak bela ikan kelisa nieh... good jobs!

~ YEO ~ said...

hey
lupe nk wish
hepi belated besday...
hehe

aku nk bg nma kittie...
ok x??

Hamdi said...

ingatkan kereta
hehehe

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can bruit about that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the downgrade issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=messengerlog pro 6.25 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you use the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg