Saturday, August 23, 2008

Trip to Malacca

THERE WAS A TRIP TO MALACCA. but i wasn't on that trip.. i was excluded! it is not i missed the bus.. but i cant go with them.. i have to work! i'm a little bit jealous and sad. but what can i do.. i dont have any day to rest in this month, no more! that's discipline.. hahaha~~ who are u kiddin with?? it must be alot of fun... to be with them on the bus in the the same trip... ermmm how does it feel??? it must be great.. yeahh its great!

with one mission, they off and went to malacca... the mission is to send away my sis.. hahaha~~ they called hantar menantu... and she will stay there from that moment. what i know, she doesnt live here anymore.. she's gone.... my little sis, sarah was gone. and i dun have the chance to say gudbye... wuwuwu~~

let me juz continue my sad day... my bro in law was gone this evening to join them.. and leave me alone.. i was alone tonite... and its scary...

No comments: