Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sarah & Zaimin Wedding Ceremony

AT LAST... What a day? it's great to be here... i kept buzzy with myself to serve people come and go.. and its fun and i enjoyed every moment to be truth.. lots people i dunno and they seemed not know me either.. so its fair.. never seen they before.. where are they came from? and the stranger faces pop up more and more from time to time.. weirdly, my little bro know more than me.. hahaha~~ in this case he seem grown up more than me.. to be truth, none of them are my frenz.. and then i realized, i dun have friend in this kampung.. hahaha~~ thank god! i got my family... ops, it supposed not to be my story but my little sis story..

so as promised, with the will of the almighty, the ceremony appeared to be smooth as planned... the weather was gud.. the shiny sun was shining brightly... and its hot! as usual i'm sweat like a pig in black shirt (try to look slim on the shiny day.. wat an idiot!) but the groom arrived too early, and not many people at that time.. so its look kinda weird... but its ok. ermm..actually i dun no wat happened inside the house, coz all the time i was outside and buzy with the preparation for makan beradat...is that correct, i dunno wat its call. but i gave my best to it. and sadly, i forgot to snap some pics... my buzzy was over everything on that time... thats the story from me.. hahaha~~ sometimes the pics can tell more than words.. hope i can get it later to post it in here...

so for both of you, i pray for your everlasting love... pray for your happiness and have a big family.. give us the baby as quick as possible... hahaha~~ i'm waiting for your first child..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam my lovely bro...
Thanks for everythings...
nice blogs...
i will give you the photos later....

Guyd@Costa said...

i'm dying waiting.. where's the photo... i need them...