Sunday, February 17, 2008

I Love Hate || I Hate Love

Sumthin weird happen to me lately... haha~~ its totally wacky.. may be im wacko or its juz a silly billy of me... im still sane and know exactly who i am... the thing is, it always hit my head... keep pushin me into this matter...

i can stop thinking about her... o-o, am i in love or sumthin? well who knows?? ceh blah la.. i know it wasnt love at all.. but her smile... like a poison... make me goes insane instantly.. haha~~ what kind of statement is tat? how ridiculous?? or may be im accidentally in love for a moment... hikhik.. as im going deeper into my dreamin...

well.. for sure.. its not a love.. but kinda like tat girl... like the way she is... and wat she is as my both sepet eyes see her... but selebey nyer.. i really have no idea... so may be its better to leave it.. sometimes its better to left it undiscovered... coz the truth always savage, stingy... and unbelievable + unthinkable! ooo whaf if she oready have sum1 much better than me. how bout she hate some one who gemuk like me? what about if its true... so, juz let it be.. im not in love pon.. but kind of sad if she hate me... no lah, she always smile at me... i know tat.. hehe.. knock knock knock.. wake up my dear...

so... im not discussed this much further coz... i cant merely explain what is this all about.. and the dreamin still goes on and on...

No comments: