Saturday, April 20, 2013

Wind of Change

Now im feel so embarrassed about my last posting. thats why lah long time no update. hehe.. well well thats life. just go on. lots of  things happen but sadly no time to update. kinda busy with the real life lately.. need to work harder. i seriously need to improve my financial. and thats my goal for now. no bullshit.

something hit my head may be. suddenly i have objective in my life. something i really want to. hope its never too late. i have to change myself to be a better person. leave as much as the bad things behind. O Allah, please guide me all the way.

i dont know how long its gonna take.. but for now, just start it with slow and steady.. wasatiah is the best. its not easy to change, i tried a few times before but im lost.. and sometimes the result was worse than i used to be. it was backward and awkward moment in my life. :((

God I'm down here on my knees
Cause it's the last place left to fall
Beggin' for another chance 
If there's any chance at all
That you might still be listenin'
Lovin' and forgivin' guys like me

I've spent my whole life gettin' it all wrong
And I sure could use your help just from now on
I wanna be a good man
A do like I should man
I wanna be the kind of man the mirror likes to see
I wanna be a strong man
And admit that I was wrong man
God I'm askin’ you to come change me
Into the man I wanna be 

If there's any way for her and me to make another start
Could you see what you could do
To put some love back in her heart
Cause it gonna to take a miracle
After all I've done to really make her see

That I wanna be a stay man
I wanna be a brave man
I wanna be the kind of man she sees in her dreams
God I wanna be your man
And I wanna be her man
God I only hope she still believes 
In the man I wanna be

Well I know this late at night that talk is cheap
But Lord don't give up on me yeah

I wanna be a givin' man
I wanna really start livin' man
God I'm askin’ you to come change me 
Into the man I wanna be

No comments: