Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The BaBy was Arrived!




i touch and i feel u... your curve body, ur slim body make me want u more and more... u make me feel so good, u wake up my long sleep desire. my heart beat so fast when u speak to my ears. my eyes open wide when i see you in front of me.. unbelievable! finally, u fall in my hands. i wont let u go... i will hold u tight. My BaBy You... wahahaha~~~

This why im so happy!!! yippie! yippie! but remember, it wasnt mine. haha.

thanks to jali express for send it to me by hand. special delivery from KL.

p/s: oh no.. i got caught in cough again... cant sleep well, cant work well. i need a holy-day.

3 comments:

Hazir.Haron said...

best ke blackberry? bancik dok tgh kira2 nak amik IP4.. lagi best dok tgk member pakai... huhuhu...

haaa.. perlukan choti??? mai la umah kami.. lepak buang seminggu dua... kita jenjalan area sini la... jauh sket dari pantai... kalo kat terengganu tuh dkt sgt dgn pantai.. takot kena tsunami sesat... kuikuikuikui...

Guyd@Costa said...

ntah ler..im not BB user. terpulang kpd individu masing2 yg menilainyer.. ekeke. kalu nk beli.. beli 2 skali, 1 for me. 1 for u. :)

dh choti pon 2 hari...

~ YEO ~ said...

nk bbm