Friday, February 25, 2011

I Got a T-T-Ticket!!!



HELL-O YEAH!! i got a ticket. not a ticket to ride. but the ticket dang straight to jail. im freaking scared that day the man showed up. dunno what to do. got my nerve ups and downs. so fast. cant breath. cant think. cant act. i juz cant. it was my 1st time. arghh!!! hope no 2nd time. nah~~ i've been targeting for the next year. dey~~~

a man in complete brown suit, from MBKT came to my grocery while i was having a sweet and yummy dreamin. shockingly and instantly i woke up. took my time. breath in and out. try to think what should i say even my brain freeze and completely stop. i forced myself to see him waiting for me outside. and thank god, he looked nice and gentle to me, totally different from the one in my imaginary cloudy head. he shook my hand and smile. still it wasnt comfort me. make my body having a goosebumps. im sweat. try to say a thing that he might already know. without a word, but a smile he opened the file and wrote sumthin on the blue paper. yay! its a ticket for me. sadly, only one. if i got 2, im gonna share with you. ha-ha! its a compound worth RM250. ho-ho. then he said, "its okoay, its nothing. take this and go see whatever his name and pay for it. u still can nego the price. i'll come again next year and the year after and on and on until or even u have the permit." so every year im gonna spend RM250 for nothing.. hell NO. am i gonna pay this???? when pigs fly...

i said that, but inner me stil worried to think of that... what should i do eh??

No comments: