Monday, September 14, 2009

I Miss a Lot...

Huhu~~ first of all, sowwie to all my kipas susah mati... no update for couple weeks. im totally buzy but obviously more to lazy, moody and hazy. lacking of discipline eh? a lot of things happen but i care-less to share.. may be later lor. but for now, lets us enjoy the last week of fasting. wuwu~~ kinda sad... coz fasting month like a festival month to me.. huahuahua~~~ im gain more weight than lose it. duh~~ and my ramadhan resolutions seems unachievable... most of it. hikhik..so i will postpone it to next year lah.

ermm my preparation for raya... not much i can say.. but i order a few cookies from one of my customer, like tat nanas, sarang semut, samprit and..... thats it. well thats only for me. haha.. xkuasa la nk bawak balik umah2 nie...

my baju raya? ermm i asked my friend, si yoe to buy it for me since he already knew my taste, and hope he alert about my new size too... haha... baju melayu? xkisah sgt kalu xde pon, coz i dont like to wear it... its hot and itchy. arghh... rimas nyer. and guess what? i order a new perfume too... huhu~~~
hope he can make it before raya... please, please, please......

how about my cyber? so i decided. 1 weeks off. hooray~~~
already in raya mood lor... haha... and dont even try to spoil it!

1 comment:

~ YEO ~ said...

x tau plak size ko dh bertambah..hu3