Saturday, January 19, 2008

Mon Meilleur Ami...

Bonjour everyone... well, juz to say hi to the world and tell to the universe that im still alive... somewhere in present days... juz continue this leftover life... simply lovely and lively... living with my own life make me much more comfortable with myself...

Mon meilleur ami... My best friend. i've been watchin this movie for couples time and i enjoyed every moment of it... simple movie but meaningful... love this film so much... taught me so many kind of things... and for me, i will never gave up until i find one... friend are many.. but best friend, one in million...

dowh... lost of idea oready... my head cramp.. my ideas dehydrated... my brain freeze... my fingers slippery.. may be i need to retire from writing this blog...

p/s: i think bonjour is the only word i remembered clearly in my head after a couple years i learned french.. dumb-head... miahaha~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanx god! u'r back!

Guyd@Costa said...

from where???
actually, i dont go anywhere...
i've been here for all this time.