Thursday, November 15, 2007

GoOdByE mR. N!Ce GuY!!!

I'm totally sick of being nice... im pissed of ok!! why not?? in 24 hrs... 3 person come to me, one after another just to throw some shit onto me... whats wrong with u peoples???? is there anything else you can do other than picking onto me.. huh??? tell me why? do i did sumthin wrong or do i got in ur way... or bla bla bla... juz tell me u idiot!! u fuckin idiot! if not, juz get ur lazy ass from my face.. u got me or not?

well, mr and mrs perfects or whatever u called ur self (and i dont care), you can do what ever u want to... teasin me, tearin me, hurtin me, judgin me, fuckin me and whatever u wanna do.. like i care because that was bullshit and i warned u asshole... ur life will be doomed and u have no more sorry from me... forgiveness is meaningless for people like u as u people like to live in merciless.. no mercy for you people!! regret huh?, may be its too late...
and whatever i do.. its none of your fuckin business... and i had enuff for today...

and thanks to you peoples coz make me realized which one is friend and foe, which one is rite and wrong, which one is bullshit and damnshit...
if u want shit, i can give u shit...
awaken of mr bad guy...

2 comments:

Hazir.Haron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hazir.Haron said...

Sesungguhnya kalahnya musuh kerana sifat angkuh,
Menangnya panglima kerana semangat sabar dan usaha,
Ikutlah resmi padi makin berisi tunduk ke bumi,
Bukan seperti lalang tinggi mendongak langit...

Andai musuh datang, tentanglah dengan senjata....
Andai dugaan datang, sejukkanlah dengan kesabaran dan keimanan....