Friday, October 05, 2007

NiCe to bE @ hOmE


There is nothing in my mind rite now like the clear blue sky high above... like the calm and deep ocean spread wide through my eyes... except one thing! The land far... far away from me yet stay still in my heart.. my lovely house! truly deeply miss u... the place i've belong to... there is stil alot more to discover bout that place... huhu~~

Btw... not much time left for me to write as i want to... its kind sad but no need to grieve bout that.. i'll be back for sure to share sumthin... well, i wonder why.. what kind of buzzy is this??? hate it! juz wanna my life back.. like those day... not long time ago..

so.. thats it for now... gotta go pack up my bag and take a leave... and i have sumthin for them for this year... all of them! even it is not much, but geezzz~~ it cost me as much as my whole semester spent and ++... its look like im hepy for that..but hell no.. haha~~ i gotta back home asap to deal with them... and take it back as much as it cost me or more than that.. huhu~~ and thats what make me hepy... hikhik~~ and the cruel intension continues.... huahuahua~~

ops.. one more thing, for my dearest bro and sis especially (coz i dont expect anyone else here.. huhu.. tu pun kalu diorang dtg menyinggah la..)

SELAMAT AIDILFITRI, MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN

halalkan makan dan minum... maaf kalau ada terkasar bahasa, maaf seandainya tersasar minda dan logik akal, maaf sekiranya ada tergusar akal fikiran dan maafku bukan sekadar tutur, maafku dari dasar hati yg ikhlas.. maaf seadanya dari insan yg kerdil lagi hina...

~~ JaN~~

p/s: sampaikan salam jan buat keluarga... and take a good care! miss ya... ermm duit raya x der ke abg besar and akak besar??? ekekeke~~~

No comments: